


The next two are of the parking lot at the corner of State and Mulford where Old Time Pottery is.


The next three are by CherryVale . The truck is at the corner of Perryville and Charles and the other two near Dairy Queen and Taco Bell.


All photos copyright RR Star 2006.Pretty crazy, huh? We were extremely lucky where we're at because this is just a mile or two away. Mom didn't have any problems up by her either. We didn't even lose power. Like I said in my last post, the lights only flickered a few times. I feel so bad for the people that have lost their homes. They showed pictures on the news this morning...standing water up to the door knobs.
I didn't have any problems on my way to work at all. Paul had to turn around because Mulford is closed from Harrison to Sandy Hollow because the rain took out the railroad crossing signal.
Well, I have to go. We're going to take Abby to the pet store and get her some food and then stop and get Applebees carryout for dinner. Yea! Then, best of all, the new season of House starts tonight! Can't miss that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment