The chef is having technical difficulties over at Friday's Feast, so there wasn't one last Friday. I thought I would throw some Randomness in here instead.What's the first thing you think of...(my answers are in red).
1. flower... rose
2. paper... scrapbook
3. coffee... Starbucks
4. tire... car
5. sand... beach
6. work... boring
7. reality tv... Survivor
8. itch... mosquito (Are they BAD this year or what?)
9. tooth... dentist
10. sour... candy
Speaking of dentists...wait until you hear this. I'm way overdue for a visit, but I might as well not bother because even though I have insurance and pay my premiums out of my paycheck, the Governor of Illinois has decided not to pay dental claims for state employees and to use the money for something else. "They" say the claims will most likely be paid when the state budget is agreed upon. Isn't that a fine how-do-you-do? Now I have heard through the grapevine that he is doing the same thing for one of the medical plans. How messed up is that? Fortunately it's not the plan that I have, but one of my coworkers does.
1 comment:
Yes our Lovely Gov. has messed up a lot of things.
I hate to hear this about your Dental plan. That can take and put a big ouch! into your checkbook.
My Best Friend lives on SSI. and she is not able to work. And the state pays for a lot of her med's.
but the med's that she needs for her Mirgrain's are only covered 6 months of the year. The rest of the time she has to pay $25.00 a pill.
Sometime she just can't purchase them and is left to suffer with the pain.
Well Monica, I hope something can be worked out for you.
Take care and have a good weekend.
We're going to Lena camping.
Post a Comment