
Breakfast
What is the last movie you saw and how did you like it?
Hang on...let me ask Paul because I don't remember. He don't remember either, so he has to check his "folder." He keeps a list on the laptop...you know...he's the movie buff and all. Okay, the last DVD I saw as a movie called "The Uninvited." It was okay...kind of weird. The last theater movie I saw was Wolverine at the drive in. It was okay. I like the regular X-Men movies better.Lunch
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I don't think I can pick just one because it totally depends on my mood. Baskin Robbins has a chocolate peanut butter that I REALLY like (but I don't get it often because Paul prefers soft serve). I still like chocolate chip mint or butter pecan. I really like my ice cream loaded up with crunchy things like chocolate chips or nuts or something. Oh, there is always Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby. I think I've mentioned that on here before...vanilla malt ice cream swirled with fudge and peanut butter and then mixed with peanut-butter filled pretzel nuggets. OMG!
Dinner
What is one goal you want to achieve this summer?
Get the area that we just had tilled in the back yard ready to plant some bushes and covered with mulch.
Midnight Snack
What do you do to pamper yourself?
Take a bath and read a magazine.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. ~Mahatma Gandhi
No comments:
Post a Comment