Every once in a while when I'm lying on the couch watching TV, I'll glance down to the other end and see this looking back at me. It always takes me by surprise but makes me laugh EVERY single time! It's like she's just staring at me and plotting her revenge. In reality, it's her "just woke up" face and she's looking at me to see if I'm going to get up. I call her "wrinkle face" because of the big wrinkle that always shows up down the side of her face. Usually with that...and her realization that I'm not getting off the couch...I just get a huff and snort and she goes back to sleep. Sorry about the quality of the picture...my cell phone sucks!
1 comment:
aka Sweet Face ;-) ;-) ;-)
Glad to see ya postin' again Sis!!! ;-)
Your fans miss you! ;-) ;-) ;-)
Post a Comment