Sunday, February 04, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It is freakin' cold out there! I just checked the temp., and it's a big fat zero with the wind chill being 21 below! We've got a big pot of chili in the crockpot to eat while we watch the big game! It is PERFECT chili weather. I have to go 'cause the came is just about to start...I hear the National Anthem now...but I just wanted to post my card for the SCS Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch...
Here's my card...

The flowers are a little much, huh? This is the first time I've used my my Groovy set from CTMH! I've been wanting to use it for a while now. Just so you know...in real life the flowers on the white strip are peach, not pink. I hate my scanner!

....and the home of the brave....Gotta go now! Go team, go!

No comments: