Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Whew! What a relief!

So I'm at work today and at about 3:45 I get an email from Paul titled "Car Problems!!" He started out by saying that it's probably bad timing but that at lunch today his car wasn't working. My reply to that was "You've got to be kidding me?!?!" Yeah, bad timing...you can say that again. I have an appointment to take my car in Tuesday for repairs from my run in with the deer, and they need to keep it for three days! If he doesn't get his fixed ASAP, that would leave us with no car! He didn't know what the problem was...thought it might be the fuel pump. I'm telling him to call the repair shop ASAP and have it towed, blah, blah, blah. Thank God it's payday! I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another! Then...fast forward to the next email about 20 minutes later. Turns out the gas gauge is stuck, and he's just out of gas! What a relief that was! I had to stop on my way home and buy myself a couple of new stamps to celebrate, and I came home with this little lady...

Hee hee hee. Isn't she somethin' else?! I can totally relate to her! Of course, I think she's a little past the PMS stage, but I couldn't resist that saying!

1 comment:

Gail Binette said...

Yes! I love that ole gal too. I used her last on my blog with the saying "I'm out of Estrogen and I've got a gun" She has so much personality that you can use just about any saying and get away with it. Enjoy her!