Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Furry Friend

I found this super cute ribbon at Hobby Lobby the other day for 50% off and couldn't wait to use it! I just love this stamp and think this ribbon is a perfect complement. Of course, then I had to pick up some pink/brown paper to go with it. I never was one for brown, but it's starting to grow on me as I get older. I've even started buying some clothes in brown. With my brown hair and brown eyes, when I wear brown I feel like I look like a Hershey bar, but I'm getting over that. Anyway, getting back to the card, I need to doodle on my cards more often. I mulled forever over the white space behind the dog (thanks a lot, mom). A lot of ladies on SCS are adding doodling to their cards, and I'll be darn if it doesn't make a difference...it adds that little bit of something that's missing.


PS - Hey mom, that oval cutter works great! It's super quick and easy!

No comments: