Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is the nearest big city to your home?

Chicago.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

10 - If you tell me something and say you don't want anyone else to know, I'm not going to tell anyone else. However, I'm not fond of keeping secrets, so don't make a habit of it.

Salad
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).

Medium brown intermixed with more and more gray every day (I really need to pick up some color), shoulder length, naturally curly but manageable.

Main Course
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?

I think I'm a confident driver. It doesn't pay to be aggressive, and going too slow can cause aggression in others. I have noticed lately that a lot of people are slowing down (much to Paul's chagrin), and I think that's due to the price of gas. I'm courteous to a certain point, but not to the point of being stupid. I mean, if you're at a four way stop and it's your turn and you wave on all three cars to go before you...holding up the line behind you...that just messes up the flow and causes aggression in those behind you. If it's your turn, go!! I have an issue with a four-way stop in the neighborhood where I work. Oh yeah, and another issue of mine is if there a yield sign, that means you YIELD! You have no idea how many times I have seen cars just blow right through a yield sign while driving through that above-mentioned neighborhood.

I better quit while I'm ahead because I'm just going to get myself worked up.

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?

I don't know. I'll have a bad day once in a while, but it usually doesn't ruin my whole week.

No comments: