Friday, May 23, 2008

She Really Needed It!

Since I didn't work any overtime today (by choice), Abby and I had some time to spend together, and I was able to give her her much, much, much needed haircut. I think she's pretty happy with it. It's a good thing she has curly hair and you can't really see what a chop job it is! You would NOT believe the pile of hair I cut off of her. I swear it was enough to make a whole other dog! Crazy huge pile! I'm sure she feels so much cooler. Poor thing has been walking around here panting up a storm. This weekend she gets a bath (shhhhh, don't tell her).

Here she's just irritated that I keep interrupting her bunny sniffing to take pictures.

A yellow lab just moved in next door, so she has a new fence-running buddy.

She just can't find that bunny!

1 comment:

Gail Binette said...

Oh what fun it is to see Abby and all her expressions. I have to admit though, I'm glad she didn't find the bunny. I'm sure you understand.