Friday, August 01, 2008

Finally!

Okay, so I picked up my very own copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements tonight so I can start editing my photos again. While I can tell I'm really going to like this program, there is a lot (and I do mean A LOT) to learn. One reason I chose it is because it's one that a lot of people in the digiscrapping world use, so there are a lot of video tutorials! I spent some time playing around tonight creating just a basic watermark so I can start posting my cards again. Here is one of the RAKs I threw together last night.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday and I only work a half day so I can come home and play!

________________
Details:
Stamp: Main image is Stampin' Up. Sentiment is $1 stamp from Michaels.
Ink: Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose (SU!); black (TAC)
Paper: Cardstock - Close To Cocoa, Certainly Celery (SU!); Pattern - TAC
Accessories: SU! oval punch and photo corner punch, SU! blender pen, rhinestones

No comments: