Friday, August 08, 2008

Hot Stuff!!

Look at what one of Paul's friends/coworker gave him the other day. He grew them in his garden and gave us these and a bag of tomatoes.



Makes me sweat just looking at it. Sure is a pretty combination. I have no idea what we're going to do with all these. Any suggestions????

Here is another thing I did with mom's bounty of veggies...zucchini bread. I made a loaf for me to take to work and a loaf for Paul to take to work. Sure didn't last long. I'm going to try to make some more this weekend with Splenda for Paul to enjoy (not that he didn't sample these).

1 comment:

Nancy B said...

Well if you have tomatoes you could make your own Salas.
That's what I'm planning on doing. And then I will freeze some of it. for later on in the year.

We have lot's of goodies growning in our garden too. But not as much as last summer.

Well have fun with all your veggies.