
Breakfast
If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?
Since dad's was "Big Chief," maybe Pocahontas. I don't know...maybe Golden Girl, but then that makes me sound either old or self-righteous.
Since dad's was "Big Chief," maybe Pocahontas. I don't know...maybe Golden Girl, but then that makes me sound either old or self-righteous.
Lunch
What are you looking forward to this weekend?
It's our anniversary weekend (Monday), so we'll probably go to dinner somewhere out of the ordinary. We're going back up to Door County but not this weekend. Sunday Sheila and I are having lunch and shopping at a stamp/scrapbook store out of town, so that's always fun. I'm working Saturday, so I know I'm not looking forward to that.
Dinner
If you could snap your fingers and appear somewhere else, where would you be?
On vacation somewhere far away...like maybe Hawaii.
If you could snap your fingers and appear somewhere else, where would you be?
On vacation somewhere far away...like maybe Hawaii.
Midnight Snack
What magazine(s) do you subscribe to?
Women's Day, Family Circle, More, Paper Crafts, Prevention, Better Homes & Gardens, Shape, and TV Guide. Seems like I'm forgetting one. I'm thinking about subscribing to one of the Taste Of Home magazines...either Healthy Cooking or Cooking for 2. I love magazines, although it seems that anymore I don't have time to read them and they just pile up.Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not. ~Henri Frederic Amiel
No comments:
Post a Comment