
Breakfast
Beach or mountains?
Both. Actually, I've never actually been to the mountains...only the beach, so I feel I really can't answer this honestly. I do love the beach, though. There is just something about looking out over the water and feeling the pull of the ocean. There is no other feeling like it. I love walking along the shore looking for shells.
Edited to add: What the heck was I thinking?! I have too been to the mountains! Thanks, Barry, for reminding me of that fact! When I wrote the above, I had a distinct picture in my head of the snow-capped mountains of the West...a place where I would love to visit but haven't yet had the opportunity to. I have, however, been to the mountains of the East. Heck, we stayed in a chalet in the middle of the Allegheny Mountains, and we still both consider it one of the best vacations we have ever had! It was so beautiful. We were there in October just as the leaves were starting to change...gorgeous and so peaceful! I'm a total idiot! Not only that, but we drove through the beautiful mountains of West Virginia on our way home from North Carolina. I can't believe I didn't even think in that direction. I just haven't been "with it" lately. Ask Paul...he'll agree with that.
So now I really can honestly say I don't know which I love more...the mountains or the beach. I'll take either of them!!
Lunch
Online shopping or store shopping?
I'm not a fan of shopping in stores unless they're not busy. I don't like...make that hate... crowds. However, I don't wind up shopping a lot online either. How then did I end up with so much stuff?!!
Dinner
If you live in America, do you enjoy Mother's Day? If not, does your country celebrate Motherhood in any way?Since I'm not a mom, this question really doesn't pertain to me. It's kind of a weird question anyway. I do believe that with as tough of a job as being a mother is, they deserve more than one day out of the year. I enjoy having mom over and cooking brunch for her, which is what I have planned.
Midnight Snack
What would be your best gift for Mother's Day?
One again...doesn't really pertain to me. Maybe Abby could stop shedding for the day. That would be nice. Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment