Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just As I Expected

Day 4 of my experiment had me making the Slider Caesar Salad, and it was just as I expected...not all that exciting. We both thought it was just okay. The little burger patties on the skewers were a trip to make. Imagine how hard it is to flip the skewers in the pan without the little suckers falling off. I did good, though, and only lost one little guy in the process. The dressing was a little to mayonnaise-y for me, not very Caesar-like, and plain burger just isn't my thing...let alone in a salad. There wasn't much to this baby either. I think it left us both asking, "Now, where's the main course." Good thing we still had some of that peach cobbler left for dessert.

What's next you ask? How about some coconut curry chicken? I'm not too sure about this one either, as curry is hardly my favorite spice. Paul orders a dish similar to this all the time at Cheeseburgers In Paradise, so I'm hoping he'll like this one. We shall see.

No comments: