First off, Sunday was mom's birthday so we had her over for breakfast. Nothing much...just eggs, bacon, fried potatoes, and vanilla French toast (yes, Deb...I used the right kind of pudding this time!). After breakfast we went through my big box of pictures because I happen to know that she is making me a scrapbook for Christmas (!!!) and she wanted to see if there were any pictures that I had that she didn't. We were mainly looking for my graduation pictures, which are still at this time nowhere to be found. I know they have to be here somewhere! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of her opening her gifts.


Aren't these good pictures? She looks so pretty. She looks pretty darn good for 71 doesn't she?! I only hope I look as good and have half as much energy as she does when I get there. I don't know, though...I don't have half her energy now, so I have some catching up to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment