Sunday, November 12, 2006

Busy as a Beaver!

Boy, I was on a roll this weekend. I was actually trying to use up some scraps instead of letting them pile up. Can you tell that I LOVE this puppy stamp!


The following card has pink glitter on the band of the hat, on the patch on his butt, and in lines underneath the words, but that never shows up too well when scanning. I'm not crazy about the next one, but I used the SCS sketch challenge from a couple of weeks ago. First is the sketch, and second is my card.

2 comments:

Gail Binette said...

I love those stamps as well as the patterns and colors you used to create these sweet designs. I want a pooch so bad, but my bunnies are all that I can have. I live in a no dogs allowed area.

Anonymous said...

Where'd you get the stamps?