Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Who Wants To Know (Part 2)

Okay, so apparently there are few more questions to the Holiday Edition of Getting To Know You that I didn't know about...they weren't on my original list! So...I must continue on...

21. Stockings? Or no Stockings? Of course...one for me, one for Paul, and one for the dog!

22. Do you like sledding? I don't know 'cause I've never done it. I suppose it would probably be fun.

23. Farthest you've traveled for Christmas day? Across town (adventurous, aren't we?)

24. Do you leave out cookies or carrots for when Santa comes? Shhhhhh...don't say cookie too loud...Abby will hear you! If I left out cookies and carrots, I'm afraid poor Santa would have to go without because Miss Abby would eat them all. She's my little cookie monster.

25. What gets you into the holiday spirit? Seeing all the lights that people have up on my drive home from work, listening to Christmas music, decorating the tree.

26. Does your wrapping color coordinate? Actually, yes...it usually does. Our tree this year is blue and silver, and I have my eye out for blue and silver paper.

27. Favorite gift you've ever given? I really couldn't tell you.

28. Most fun Holiday memory? There is really no specific memory that comes to mind. I guess it would be just different memories of decorating the tree throughout the years. Although...I can think of a few fun office Christmas parties or secret Santa gift exchanges that have been fun.

29. Do you wrap your own gifts? Not if I can help it. That's the worst part of the whole thing for me. I am too impatient and usually con Paul into wrapping for me. He's a perfectionist and does such a good job. Same goes for when I was younger...I managed to get my dad to wrap for me.

30. Most missed memory from childhood Christmas? Having the whole family together with everyone opening the gifts one at a time so it lasts longer.

31. Favorite Christmas Movie? Right now it's Elf! As far as old movies, it's a toss up between Miracle on 34th Street and A Christmas Carol.

32. Tinsel or no tinsel (icicles). None. The stuff freaks me out...I don't like the feel of it.

33. Do you like to go caroling? I would go, but I don't know anyone who does and I certainly am not going to go by myself.

34.
Do you like to sleep in or get up early on Christmas morning? Sleep in.

No comments: