Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm at it again...

Once again I'm seriously behind on my SCS RAK Welcoming Committee commitments! I really need to get my rear in gear and get some cards made up ahead of time so I can send them out on time. Anyway, I have four to do, and here are two of them. One is going to Wisconsin and the other Virginia. Is that dog not the cutest thing you've ever seen?! I spotted that stamp this weekend and just had to have it! The angel is a borrowed image from mom. (Thanks for stamping me some of these, mom...this one is especially fun to color). Both of these are done with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. The wings of the angle are brushed with Twinkling H2O watercolors, but that doesn't show up to well in the scan. It felt strange working with these colors this time of year because I've been doing so much with the autumn colors, but it was a nice change of pace.

No comments: