Monday, November 06, 2006

Just so you know

To my loyal readers (all maybe four of you), I have signed up with a subscription service, so you can now subscribe to my blog. If you look in the right-hand column and scroll down to just above the counter, you will see the box to subscribe. Just enter your email address and then enter the jumbled up numbers that they present to you so that they know you're a real person. After that you will get an email. Click the link in the email to verify your email address, and voila...you are done. You will then get an email every time I add a new post to my blog. You won't get any mail if I don't post. No more having to check on a daily basis and then giving up on me because it's taking me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to post. Pretty nifty, huh? Of course, if you would rather keep checking every day, by all means...be my guest.

No comments: