Paul and I decided to save a few bucks this year and not exchange gifts, so the only one in our household opening presents on Christmas morning was you-know-who. We get her the same thing every year, which is a stocking full of treats and her favorite toy wrapped up and put under the tree. Her favorite is what I call the "big fuzzy ball" because that's exactly what it is. They carry them at PetCo for $9.99. She plays and plays with it until she wears it out. She'll eventually unstuff
it, but she'll continue to carry around the empty shell all year. Here is a video of her "opening" her gift. It's in black and white because I accidentally changed the setting on the camera and couldn't change it back while recording.
1 comment:
What a special treat you have up today. I loved watching Abby try to open her gift. I'm actually surprised that she even bothered with in knowing that there were yummies in that Christmas Stocking Monica. Rylee has a favorite ball at my house too. He stole if from the bunnies. It is divided into 5 sections and each section has a squeaky in it. He's already torn apart one of them, but I've sewn it back up real good and tight.
I got another bunny New Years Eve, but my camera is acting up so I haven't been able to take a picture of her yet. I will as soon as I can figure out how to change the settings back.
Happy New Year to you, Paul and of course MS. Abby.
Post a Comment