I checked my email quickly before I left for work this morning just to see what was there, but I didn't read any of it. I noticed I had an email from Lisa that said something about elfs. As soon as I got to work and signed on my computer, Barry IM'd me asking, "Did you get Lisa's email?" He gave me all kinds of directions like, "Wait for it to load." "You might have to copy and past the URL." That got me thinking something must be up and this must be one interesting email.Oh yeah...it was one interesting email alright. LOL LOL LOL
I swear I was laughing so hard I'm still crying! Who comes up with this stuff...and why couldn't I have found this first!!
If you want to see it, click here...I've Been Elfed.
Oh yeah...just one question, Lisa...Paul wants to know why he got the boobs and not Abby.
1 comment:
What an adorable family of elves! I first found this fun little thing last holiday season and sent some to family and friends. It was much fun!
Post a Comment