Anyway...here are a couple of sneak peeks...
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Sneak Peek
I truly feel like I have been working in Santa's workshop for the last two evenings. Paul and I have been cutting and inking and stamping and taping and tying like crazy. Our cards are finally done. I'm hoping to get the out-of-town ones out in the mail tomorrow and the in-town ones out by Thursday. I still need to sign them and address all the envelopes! Paul helped with both the designing of and the making of our cards this year! I don't know if I could have done it without him!! He did such a good job...and I think he enjoyed it too (even though he would never admit it)!
Anyway...here are a couple of sneak peeks...


That's as big of a peek as you're going to get!
Anyway...here are a couple of sneak peeks...
Labels:
Stamping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment