
Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
Probably about an 8. My handwriting depends on my mood. Sometimes I try harder than others. I do get a lot of compliments on my handwriting.
Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
I would have to say showers. There was a time I would have said baths, and I do like a long soak every now and then, but now the only time I really ever take a bath is if my muscles are aching.
Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
Since we were just talking about it at work a couple of days ago so it's fresh in my mind, I'm going to have to say the movie "Bug." I love both Ashley Judd and Harry Connick, Jr., so I was looking forward to this movie and was thinking it would be good. It's just plain weird. I really don't watch a whole lot of movies...I'm a very finicky movie watcher. If a movie doesn't hold my attention, I fall asleep...out like a light. Paul knows what I like and what I don't, and if he says there is a movie that I will like, he's usually right...although he usually has to twist my arm to get me to watch it.
Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Food. Unfortunately it's an addiction that you can't go cold turkey on. My other addiction would be the Internet. If our Internet is down, I feel like I'm disconnected from the world. I'm not on it all the time, but I absolutely hate it if the option isn't there.
Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Either piano or acoustic guitar.
No comments:
Post a Comment