Here are a couple of pictures. One is what was our centerpiece on the table. Then of course, there's a picture of you-know-who.
I painted this bunny years ago.
She's filled with the last of our malted-milk eggs.
(I've had about enough of those this year.)
I only colored six eggs. I boiled a dozen and used 6 to make some deviled eggs.
I got out some food coloring and colored the other 6, trying to match the colors of the bunny.
She's filled with the last of our malted-milk eggs.
(I've had about enough of those this year.)
I only colored six eggs. I boiled a dozen and used 6 to make some deviled eggs.
I got out some food coloring and colored the other 6, trying to match the colors of the bunny.
Can you tell this next little girl just wants some ham?
Can you believe she's going to be 5 in a couple of weeks.
Look at the gray starting to form around her muzzle.
She needs a haircut.
I hope the Easter bunny was good to everyone this year and you all had as nice of a day as we did.I'm going to go hit the sack. It's going to be a long week for me. The boss is on vacation, which means I'm the boss.
No comments:
Post a Comment