The stamp and the flower are courtesy of mom. I borrowed the stamp from her a while back. We were over there today and she had made my a bunch of flowers using her Cricut. There weren't any green ones in the mix, but there was an all white one, so ta-da...look what a little ink can do.The ink and paper are Certainly Celery by Stampin' Up. The darker paper is Always Artichoke by Stampin' Up, and the patterned paper is by Cloud 9 Design...Pear Sorbet, I believe. I was so excited when I found this in my scrap pile. Look how the pattern matches the flower. The stamp says the following, an Irish friendship wish:
May there always be work
for your hands to do
May your purse always hold
a coin or two
May the sun always shine
on your windowpane
May a rainbow be certain
to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend
always be near you
May God fill your heart
with gladness to cheer you.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
May your purse always hold
a coin or two
May the sun always shine
on your windowpane
May a rainbow be certain
to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend
always be near you
May God fill your heart
with gladness to cheer you.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
1 comment:
Too cute Monica. I don't own any St. Patricks stamps either.
Post a Comment