Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

Country, hands down. I am definitely not a city girl. I would love to have a nice size chunk of land, breed goldens, and maybe have a horse.

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?

To be fair to all the human kids I know, I'm going to have to say Abby. wink

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.

...we were supposed to get 10 inches of snow today. Doesn't Mother Nature know that yesterday was the first day of spring???

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

One of those commercials with the little yellow lab puppy for Cottonelle Toilet Paper. Seriously...the Ultra is pretty soft stuff!


Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

Um....in my cupboard are One-A-Day Women's and fish oil. Would about once every couple of months be considered a regular basis? I have good intentions...really I do.

No comments: