Considering how Easter is a week from this Sunday

, I figured I better start playing with my bunny stamps. I can't believe how early it is this year! For this card I used a set from
The Angel Company that I have had for probably a couple of years but just now cut apart. I don't know why it took me so long, because it's really an adorable set. For the layout I used Jen Del Muro's weekly sketch at her blog,
i(heart)2stamp.

Sorry for the bad photo. This card didn't photograph well at all, and I don't feel like doing a retake. I
really need to do something about my lighting in here.
Speaking of The Angel Company, I'm in a bit of a quandary. As most of you know, I'm a hobby demo for them. I was just about to place an order the other day when I started wondering if I really want to continue with that. It's inexpensive enough to keep up with, only $100 per quarter, and I'm lucky that they are super lenient and let you fall behind and then catch up. Being the procrastinator that I am (who...me??

), that means I usually end up having to order all $100 at a time to stay an active demonstrator rather than spending the $34 a month like I should do. Another plus is their stamps are really cute and are getting cuter with each catalog. On the other hand, I'm still very disappointed that they don't have coordinating paper, ink, ribbon, etc. like both Stampin' Up! and Close To My Heart. Having to spend that $100 a quarter is also cutting into any budget I might have to order from other up-and-coming companies who are also coming out with some really cute stuff. I feel it necessary to order stuff that I wouldn't necessarily order in order to stay active. I'm seriously thinking about dropping out and just ordering what I want, when I want, from wherever I want it. I do like the discount, though. I have also thought hard about switching to CTMH because their designer paper rocks and I'm getting more and more into the acrylic stamps; however, the discount isn't as good for a junior demonstrator. Like TAC the minimum is only $100 a quarter, but the discount is only 10%. I guess that's better than nothing.
I don't know. Decisions, decisions, decisions. What should I do???
1 comment:
Awe sweetie, you've gotta do what your heart tells you on this one. I had a difficult time when I had to make that same decision, but I was more than just a hobby Demo. I sure miss the extra income it brought me and all the people and friends I made, but I know it was the right decision for me.
Like your swirly card by the way!
Post a Comment