Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Overtime

We're super busy at work again, so I'm working more overtime. I haven't had the time or the energy to play, so I have a card to show you that I made a few weeks ago.

It only measures about 3 x 3 inches or so and was made using my Marvy Giga Scalloped Circle punch. The "frosting" is liquid pearls. The stamp is an old $1 stamp from Michaels. It's the only cupcake stamp I own, which is too bad because it seems that cupcakes are all the rage these days. Who knew!

Update on the corn flake--Did you see yesterday where Ebay canceled the auction stating that it violated their food policy? I guess you're not allowed to sell unpackaged food. Like anyone is going to pay $200,000 for a corn flake and then eat it (but I guess you never know). Anyway, now it's back up but what you're bidding on is a coupon that entitles you to the Great Illinois Corn Flake, and the bidding for that is up to $1,250. Apparently there were bids as high as a million for the original auction. I guess Ebay wouldn't accept those bids because they were believed to be fraudulent. You think? Now there is an explosion of copycat items on Ebay. Want a corn flake in the shape of Bob Hope's head? It can be yours for $1.99.

No comments: