
Breakfast
What is the most interesting car you have ever owned and why?
Well, I've already talked about my first car, Bobby, my mint green Mercury Bobcat. That was a pretty interesting car. I guess I can talk about my current car, the Neon. Can you believe I've been driving it for almost 14 years and it's still hanging in there?! It's starting to rust pretty bad...especially on top (note to self...do not park under the crab apple trees at work). The driver's side door is really rusted out on the bottom too. Oh, well. It gets me where I need to go. Paul hates driving it. I think he's so happy to have the Taurus. I, however, like my little blue car. It's going to be hard for me to part with it. Dad test drove it with me when I first went looking to buy it...which I know had to be difficult for him because he was a Ford man. Since he died before I had a chance to buy it, Gary went back with me and test drove it again. I like to think that they're both with me as I'm tooling down the road...keeping me out of trouble...and that's why it's lasted so long!
Lunch
What book are you currently reading?
Nothing right now. I go in spurts when it comes to books. I read and read and read for a while and then take a few months off. On my nightstand waiting for me is Eclipse, the third book in the Twilight series.
Dinner
Did you have any pets growing up?
Of course. Poodles. I was just thinking about Garnet today. And birds. All kinds of birds. It started with Cupid and Valerie, two canaries that mom bought me for Valentine's Day one year. But then mom can't have just two birds...she has to have like 100 and turn part of the basement into an aviary. Then we also had a couple parakeets (my baby Blueboy) and Paca, the parrot.
Midnight SnackOf course. Poodles. I was just thinking about Garnet today. And birds. All kinds of birds. It started with Cupid and Valerie, two canaries that mom bought me for Valentine's Day one year. But then mom can't have just two birds...she has to have like 100 and turn part of the basement into an aviary. Then we also had a couple parakeets (my baby Blueboy) and Paca, the parrot.
How do you unwind at night?
By surfing the net or watching TV...and usually falling asleep on the couch.
By surfing the net or watching TV...and usually falling asleep on the couch.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
What you dislike in another, take care to correct in yourself. ~Thomas Sprat
What you dislike in another, take care to correct in yourself. ~Thomas Sprat
No comments:
Post a Comment