Friday, March 13, 2009

Food For Thought Friday

Breakfast
What is the longest consecutive time you have spent in a car?

I don't know. Probably the trip from Nags Head, NC, to Dayton, OH, on our way home a few years ago (has it been three years already?!). I have no idea how long it took. We stayed in a Holiday Inn Express in Dayton and then headed home the next morning.

Lunch
Where would you go if you were invisible?

Behind the scenes at the White House to see how things really go down.

Dinner
If you could swim in any liquid what would it be and why?

Shaving cream. I have no idea why. It's just feels so creamy. Of course, I could always say "water" and get away with it seeing as how I don't swim.

Midnight Snack
What store do you shop at the most?

Target

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)

Health is not simply the absence of sickness. ~ Hannah Green

No comments: