Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunshine Day

I think I'll go for a walk outside now
The summer sun's callin' my name
(I hear ya now)
I just can't stay inside all day
I gotta get out get me some of those rays
Everybody's smilin'
Sunshine day
Everybody's laughin'
Sunshine day
Everybody seems so happy today
It's a sunshine day

I swear I get the weirdest songs stuck in my head. I don't know how it happens. Now I know you must know this song. Can you guess who sings it? I'll give you a hint... Three boys, three girls, plus mom and dad and a housekeeper make one big happy family. Oh, and don't forget about the dog, Tiger. Remember the episode where they thought Jan was allergic to Tiger and they were going to have to give him away? Come to find out, it was just his shampoo that she was allergic to.

Yep...it's the Brady Bunch. I haven't even seen an episode of the Brandy Bunch in years yet that song ends up in my head. Where does this stuff come from?! Anyway, in order to get it out of my head, I turned it into a card.


That's all you're going to get from me today...no Scrappin' Sunday again this week 'cause I just don't feel like it, and hey...it's my blog and I'll do what I want. nerdI've been working on a lot of cards, though, so stay tuned!

While you're online, don't forget to check out mom's new blog, Jewelry Designs By Rose. She's been busy posting. Pretty soon she's going to have more posts on there for the week than I had in all of 2008!

Hope you had a Sunshine Day today! It was sunny here but, brrrrrrr, only 20 degrees.

For those of you who aren't hip like me (yeah, okay) and never had the pleasure of hearing Sunshine Day, I leave you with the following...(you can thank me later).

No comments: