Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scrappin' Sunday

I took this picture of Abby this week. Looks like something struck her as funny...or maybe she knows something I don't. She probably just finished making it snow in the living room again with the innards of her big fuzzy ball.

That's all you're getting out of me this weekend. I'm going to bed. I haven't felt good all day. I think I have a cold coming on. Today it was just in the left side of my face, though. Everything over there is running and I've been sneezing over and over and over. I'm seriously hoping it doesn't migrate to the other half of my face overnight, but with the way I feel right now, I'm thinking it will. It's this stupid weather. One day it's in the 60's and the next day the wind chill is in the single digits. sighMake up your mind already!

_______________
Details:
Template: Andrea Gold
Papers: Michelle Coleman

1 comment:

Sheila said...

She is just too cute! Look at those eyes.