
1. Do you like blue cheese? Ick! Moldy cheese. No way, Jose!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Another no way, Jose!
3. Do you own a gun? I have dad’s BB gun. I don’t like guns.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? We don’t have a Sonic. If we did, maybe blue coconut.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. My BP is always high at the doc’s…otherwise known as white-coat hypertension.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They’re okay, but not all the time. I don’t mind them once in a while, preferably all beef and cooked on the grill.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's between A Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol…but only the 1938 version with Reginal Owen as Scrooge and Gene Lockhart as Bob Crachet. I love that one.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I’m never really thirsty in the morning, but occasionally I’ll drink OJ (Minute Maid) or sometimes a pop.
9. Can you do push-ups? Probably not.
10. Age? 39…for the first time.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby? Paper crafts.
13. Favorite Actor. I don’t really have one. I’ll say someone like Jimmy Stewart or Johnny Depp.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? I think everybody has a little.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Shyness
16. Middle name? Lynn
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
- Why does my head hurt? Oh, because I'm clenching my teeth again.
- I’m tired.
- My ear itches.
- Pizza.
- Salad.
- Pop. (We didn’t go anywhere to buy anything yesterday or today except to eat.)
- Diet pop.
- Water
- OJ
- Economy.
- Our health.
- Crime
22. Favorite place to be. Home.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? We usually spend it at Paul’s aunt and uncle’s playing cards.
24. Where would you like to go? Hawaii
25. Name three people who will complete this.
- Sheila.
- Deb (in her head).
- Lisa.
27. What shirt are you wearing? Purple North Carolina T-shirt.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Sure, but we don’t have any.
29. Can you whistle? No.
30. Favorite color? Blue or pink.
31. Would you be a pirate? No. Maybe in a movie.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Christmas songs.
33. Favorite girl's name? Kate
34. Favorite boy's name? Matthew
35. What is in your pocket. Nothing.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Paul being his silly self.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don’t remember. I do remember having a Holly Hobby quilt.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken kneecap.
39. Do you love where you live? No.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
41. Who is your loudest friend? Cindy.
42. How many dogs do you have? One.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.
44. What is your favorite book(s)? Don’t have a favorite.
45. Where were you born? In the same town I live in now.
46. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate with nuts.
47. Favorite sports team? Don’t have one.
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? That's a morbid question. One would probably be Angel by Sarah McLachlin.
49. What are you doing at 12 A.M.? I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Ugh, do I have to go to work?
No comments:
Post a Comment