
BREAKFAST
What is your favorite place in the house and why? Describe it or add a photo.
Probably the kitchen. Because of the window and the sliding glass doors, it's the brightest most open room in the house.
LUNCH
If your spouse or significant other were a light bulb, what wattage would they be? 25-60-75-100 or a dim black light?
Strange question. I guess 60.
I wouldn't really describe a black light as dim...I would say it's more "funky."
DINNER
Name something that would disqualify you if you were a contestant on Fear Factor.
I'm sure I would be disqualified immediately for my refusal to eat anything that was either alive, was some sort of bug, or was anything like cow uterus, pig rectum, or sheep eyeball. I don't think that part of the show had anything to do with "fear"...it's a gross-out thing. It's what they can find for people to eat that would gross them out the most and make them sick just thinking about it.
MIDNIGHT SNACK
What is something you do that helps you to escape for a while?
Play a computer game. Right now I'm hooked on Cubis. I like the "crunch" noise the cubes make when they break.
RECIPE FOR THIS WEEK (Instead of your recipe for life, what is it for just this week?)
Makes the most of life, as you only get one.
No comments:
Post a Comment