Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just What We Needed

They're creepy and they're kooky...
Mysterious and spooky...
They're altogether ookey...
They're Cookies By Design.

Look what Paul won in the United Way raffle at work. Of course, the diabetic man wins the cookies. I knew he would win it as soon as he told me it was one of the prizes. He sent me a picture message at work showing me his prize. I answered it and told him not to open it because I wanted to take a picture to post. I never heard back from him about it. I figured that's because it was too late. siul As it turns out, he opened it to share with some of the guys at work, so that's fine. He brought home what was left so I could get a picture. Cute, huh? They do a really nice job.

Abby's very interested in the art of cookie photography.


As a matter of fact, it's her dream job.


If you have any cookies you want photographed, she'll gladly send you back the pictures. There's no guarantee on the cookies. Send at your own risk. jelir

No comments: