I have quite a few cards to post. I spent a lot of time stamping during my last week of recovery before being released to go back to work this past Monday. Actually, this past Saturday I made 10 sympathy cards just to have on hand. I had one of mom's sympathy stamp sets and she needed it back. I didn't use it for the few months that I had it, but as soon as she said she needed it back I felt compelled to use it. That always happens. Anyway, these are cards that I pray I'll never have to send out, but I really like how they turned out. I'll post some of them later. I figure it's always good to have some on hand because when you need one you don't feel like making it. Actually, my goal in the next couple of months is to build my supply of cards to have on hand for different occasions. We'll see how that goes.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
One of Many
I've had so many of these types of cards to make lately. I really like this color combo. The patterned paper is called "Madness." It's from the Euphoria line of Basic Grey. The stamp is "Sassy Stems" by Stampin' Up. It's one of my favorite sets to work with for quick and easy cards. I just picked it up this summer at a garage sale. Sorry for the blurry picture. That's what I get for being in a hurry.
I have quite a few cards to post. I spent a lot of time stamping during my last week of recovery before being released to go back to work this past Monday. Actually, this past Saturday I made 10 sympathy cards just to have on hand. I had one of mom's sympathy stamp sets and she needed it back. I didn't use it for the few months that I had it, but as soon as she said she needed it back I felt compelled to use it. That always happens. Anyway, these are cards that I pray I'll never have to send out, but I really like how they turned out. I'll post some of them later. I figure it's always good to have some on hand because when you need one you don't feel like making it. Actually, my goal in the next couple of months is to build my supply of cards to have on hand for different occasions. We'll see how that goes.
I have quite a few cards to post. I spent a lot of time stamping during my last week of recovery before being released to go back to work this past Monday. Actually, this past Saturday I made 10 sympathy cards just to have on hand. I had one of mom's sympathy stamp sets and she needed it back. I didn't use it for the few months that I had it, but as soon as she said she needed it back I felt compelled to use it. That always happens. Anyway, these are cards that I pray I'll never have to send out, but I really like how they turned out. I'll post some of them later. I figure it's always good to have some on hand because when you need one you don't feel like making it. Actually, my goal in the next couple of months is to build my supply of cards to have on hand for different occasions. We'll see how that goes.
Labels:
Stamping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment