
BREAKFAST
If you could jump into any book, what would it be and why?
The Shack...so I could spend a weekend with God, Jesus, and the holy spirit face-to-face. I could eat wonderful meals prepared by God, go fishing with Jesus, and work in the beautiful garden with the holy spirit.
LUNCH
Tell how you are feeling today in the form of a weather report. (For example, partly cloudy, sunny with a chance of showers).
Partly sunny with dropping barometric pressure and slight chance of showers.
DINNER
What activity makes you lose track of time.
Surfing the internet.
MIDNIGHT SNACK
What were you doing an hour ago?
I was online ordering an upgrade to our cell phones while simultaneously texting both Adrianna and Paul. Now that takes talent!
RECIPE FOR THIS WEEK (instead of your recipe for life, what is it for just this week).
Never take your loved ones for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment