Sunday, October 26, 2008

So, What's New With You?

There is absolutely nothing going on here. We had a four-day weekend, taking Thursday and Friday off work so we could spend some time with Deb before she headed back to Vegas on Friday. Went to the apple orchard. Took absolutely no pictures 'cause I'm an idiot. We had fun, though. It was our first time back at he orchard since the tornado last January. I really like the new look.

Deb stayed with us Thursday night, so I could take her directly to the airport on Friday without having to drive all the way over to mom's to pick her up. We went to Granite City for dinner and then came home and watched a movie...The Happening. Very strange...disturbing. Not really that good. I slept most of the weekend away otherwise...taking extended naps Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Went to Red Lobster for dinner tonight, as we're starting the Weight Watchers plan again Monday. Here we go again. We have to do something, as we're both feeling very toxic.

Between all my naps I did manage to stamp one little thing. My password book is getting a little ragged, so I made a new one.


That's about all I could motivate myself to do. I'm in the middle of a pretty good book (Twilight by Stephanie Meyer), and I want to get it done before the movie comes out next month.

I'm having cell phone issues and am still without a phone...which I hate. I get paranoid driving without a phone anymore. Hopefully I'll get a call from them tomorrow and they will have it figured out.

I let Abby out earlier and noticed it was snowing...lightly. I'm not ready for that.

My nose is cold.

That's about it.

No comments: