I chose the "Hog Wash" stamp for this one, as it's one of my favorites. Who doesn't love little piggies in a tub, huh? They look so happy!
The "Happy Anniversary" stamp is one of the $1 Michaels stamps. The colors are SU's Elegant Eggplant and Rose Romance (both retired colors). I punched the hearts using the Creative Memories heart punch. There is a little bit of sparkle to the bubbles, but you can't see it in the pic. I drew the black lines around the outer edge of the main image using sketchy lines to match the print of the sentiment. As far as the patterned paper...I have no idea. It's something I pulled out of my pile. I thought the swirl looked like a pigs tail, which is why I chose it!
1 comment:
Love the doodles and the card is perfect for an annaversery Monica. Where you getting all your card making energy from these days? Wanna pass some of it along this way??????
Post a Comment