Thursday, May 24, 2007

RAK

I received this RAK last week from melimitch from the RAK group on SCS. I'm a little late posting this, but better late than never! Check out her SCS gallery here and her make sure to visit her blog while you're at it...The Glitter Goddess. She does great work!

I love the layout she used for this! The picture below kind of gives you an idea of how it opens. I just might have to try this!


She used the Butterfly Kisses set from PaperTrey Ink, which I just LOVE but I haven't ordered yet. I did, however, order their latest set, Little Lady. I couldn't resist it. Especially after seeing what Nichole Heady did with it on her blog, Capture the Moment! I went to Archivers this past weekend looking for paper that would coordinate with the whole ladybug theme. I had a hard time with that, but that's a whole other story!

Anyway, thanks for the awesome card, Melissa!

No comments: