

The image stamp is by Northwoods Rubber Stamps and the sentiment by TAC. I've had the printed paper in my stash forever, so I really couldn't tell you where it came from. The larger square, however, was made using a printed copy of a scan of the "Christmas" page from a vintage dictionary (very cool!) so generously provided by Melstampz. I cut out the portion showing the definition for "merry." I crinkled it up and then rubbed it with "Old Paper" Distress Ink. Actually, I tried it first by rubbing it with red ink, but it came out looking a little too much like blood, which really isn't the look I was going for.
Well, I've got to go take the roast out of the oven and then settle in to watch 24: Redemption...the two hour movie leading into the new season of 24 that starts in January!
No comments:
Post a Comment