It sure doesn't feel like it out there! Today's high was in the 70's...beautiful. Of course, I was stuck inside at work all day...didn't even get a chance to peek outside. We did a little bit of shopping after work, and it was even nice then. I don't think it's going to last, though. Friday's forecast is a high in the upper 40's with possible snow. I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind!

I have a few RAKs to send out for my duties on the RAK Welcoming Committee at
Splitcoast Stampers, so I made up a few of these cards using the sketch challenge from a couple of weeks ago (
#199).
Well, Paul's waiting for me to watch a couple of shows taped on the DVR on our brand new TV we purchased this weekend. He is just beside himself...let me tell you.
No comments:
Post a Comment