Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Season's Greeting

I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that this week is Thanksgiving. It just doesn't seem possible. Time to start thinking of the Christmas tree. We had planned last year to maybe buy a real tree this year. However, real trees make me think of two words...fire hazard. I have this huge fear of forgetting to water it and having it dry out and start a fire. I know...I'm totally paranoid. I'm also not big on having to clean up all the needles either. Since we have trees in our living room anyway due to the Northwoods decor, we're probably going to end up putting lights on them, buying some pine-scented air freshener to add that "realistic" effect, and calling it a day. I need to figure out a new arrangement, though. The addition of the new TV and the absence of the old entertainment center has displaced my trees. I need to figure out what to do. I am so not good at home decorating. nangih


There's quite a bit of bling on this one...can't have Christmas without a little (or a lot of) sparkle.

No comments: