Normally I stay as far away from the subject of politics as possible. First off, I don't know enough about it to get into any sort of debate. Secondly, I was taught that that is one of two subjects you stay away from in order to keep the peace (religion, of course, being the other) and I'm all about keeping the peace. No doubt about it, no matter who would have claimed the victory in yesterday's election, history would be made. We have come a long way and this is the beginning of a new era. An era in which maybe we as a nation can come together as one no matter the color of our skin and remember that we are all the same on the inside. That would be a beautiful thing.

My prayers are with our new President Elect in that he can lead us on a path of change that this country so desperately needs.
I think I'll send this card to someone who I know is very happy today.
1 comment:
I think you are doing great at keeping those conversations private. They sure can cause an uproar.
I checked out all your photos from the past month and think that you are doing an awesome job despite not having been feeling well.
Of course I always appreciate seeing pictures of your fur baby. She always puts a big smile on my face.
Post a Comment