
Breakfast
How do you usually spend Thanksgiving?
That depends on if we're having it at our house. The last couple of years we have because it's easier for us to have both families over here. If that's the case, I wind up sleeping too late and then frantically trying to clean the house and get the dinner started before everyone arrives. This year we're going to mom's so I'm going to purposely sleep late.
Lunch
What is the one thing you are most grateful for this year?
That both of us still have jobs and we're keeping our heads above water financially (barely but we're doing it).
Dinner
Do you usually shop on Black Friday or avoid it like the plague?
I usually shut myself up in the house and don't even look outside. This Friday I'm thinking of going to see the movie Twilight. I really want to see it since I just read the book, but there was no way I was going this past weekend (opening weekend). Going even next weekend will be pushing it, but I figure maybe while everyone in the city is shopping, it might be a good time.
Midnight Snack
What is your favorite part of the Thanksgiving feast?
Probably the turkey with gravy...or the candied sweet potatoes.
Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
I will not each too much turkey...or candied sweet potatoes (mom, you are making those, right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment