
Hey look...no Cuttlebug on this one. I thought I'd give ya'll a break. I did take help where I could with this one, though, and used another sketch challenge, this an old one from Trudy's Treasures. I just stumbled across Trudy's blog a few days ago, and she has some great sketches! It seems that she's also a fellow TAC Angel.
I'd like to say thanks to Gail at A Dragonfly Garden for instituting "Animal Week." It was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed working with all my animal stamps and seeing what I could come up with. Can you believe she got me to post every day?!
I'll leave you tonight with one of my absolute favorite pictures of all time. I'm sure you have seen it before. It's "The Mad Bluebird" by wildlife photographer Michael L. Smith.
Hee hee Hee! I just LOVE this. There is a great story behind this picture that can be read here. I'm seriously thinking about getting a print of this picture to hang in my kitchen because it makes me smile so much. Besides, it would fit in with my birdhouses!__________________________
Card Details:
I really can't tell you much because everything is from my scrap pile. All I can tell you is this:
Stamp: "Sweet Kiss" House Mouse by Stampabilities
Cardstock: SU! Brocade Blue
Ink: Palette Noir Black, SU! Brocade Blue and Going Gray
Accessories: Blender pen, marker, ribbon
1 comment:
Adorable photo and adorable card Monica. I really enjoyed seeing your new posts every day. Thanks again for playing along with me.
Happy cleaning up!
Post a Comment