Thursday, August 23, 2007

Halloween...and Scattergories

Today's Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoast was to make a Halloween card! I thought why not...I can spend a few minutes tonight thinking of October 31st. Maybe by then it will be COOLER and NOT RAINING!

Actually, Halloween will be here before we know it. Where has this year gone?! I was in Hobby Lobby today and they actually had all their Christmas stuff out! What's up with that?!


Blogger Scattergories

I love the game Scattergories, so when I saw this game going around the blog world, I knew I had to play! I'm not very good at the real game because I can't think under pressure, and that loud ticking timer is enough to drive you crazy!
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things, nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your Name: Monica
Famous Artist/Band/Musician: Michael Jackson
4 Letter Word: More
Street Name: Main
Vehicle: Mustang
Gift/Present: Money
Color: Magenta
TV Show: Murder She Wrote
City/Town: Madison
Boy Name: Matthew
Girl Name: Megan
Occupation: Meter Maid (hey...in the real Scattergories I would get 2 points for that!)
Something You Wear: Matching socks (I couldn't think of anything else!)
Celebrity: Marilyn Monroe (2 points again)
Food: Meatballs
Movie Title: Mystic Pizza
Something Found In A Kitchen: Mixer
Reason For Being Late: Missed the bus
Cartoon Character: Marvin the Martian (I'm on a roll with the 2 points thing!)
Something You Shout: Move it!
Something You Throw Away: Mushy fruit
Pro Sports Team: Minnesota Vikings
Things in a Souvenir Shop: Matches
Flower: Mums
Magazine: Mademoiselle (I don't even think they make that anymore)

_______________________________
Card Details:
Stamp: Hero Arts - Tower of Pumpkins
Paper: Cardstock - Misc. orange (from Hobby Lobby), TAC black; printed - DCWV (stripe)
Accessories: Ribbon, Prismacolor pencils and OMS

No comments: