Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm Up For The Challenge

Gail over at A Dragonfly Garden has decided to make this week "Animal Week" and is posting an animal card daily, and she has challenged her blogging buddies to make something animal-themed. Like this is hard for me. Me make something with animals? Do I ever do anything but? Well, dear Gail...I'm up for the challenge. Not only will I make something animal-themed, but I too will post one every day this week! My regular readers are now saying to themselves, "Yeah, right...like you're going to post every day."

All I can say to that is, "Watch me!"

So...I may be a day late (and definitely a dollar short), but there is no time like the present.

Now...lets go back in time for a minute, and pretend it's Monday (gasp!). This is the image I was originally going to use for one of the swaps, but then I discovered it is waaaay to much coloring to make 8 of them. This stamp has a lot going on, so I left the card real simple and only added a mat and a fish button. This particular stamp is from Eureka Stamps. Isn't he a cutie? The inside says, "Just thought I'd drop you a line."

1 comment:

Gail Binette said...

Too much coloring?????? Never! Thanks for joining me and playing along Monica. Looking forward to seeing all your new designs.

Hugs,