Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tuesday's Animal Challenge

Here is my second card for Gail's "Animal Week" challenge over at A Dragonfly Garden. I used this sweet little guy again because I had some already-stamped images sitting around! I just have to get me more of these hedgehog stamps by Penny Black.

Not only am I following along with Gail's challenge, but I'm challenging myself to only use papers from my rapidly growing pile of scraps. I will not cut into a new piece of paper for any card I make for this challenge. My scrap pile is taking over, and I really need to get it under control! These colors are kind of unconventional, but I liked them together on the tiny remaining strip I had of this Basic Gray striped paper. I left this kind of simple too because I'm super tired tonight! I've been crazy busy at work, and it has taken a lot out of me.


Anyway...it's waaaay past my bedtime, so off I go. I'll be back tomorrow with another animal!

1 comment:

Gail Binette said...

So sweet Monica. Love all the summery colors.

Hugs,