Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ugh! I have so much to do that I'm completely overwhelmed. You know how that is where you have so much to do that you don't even know where to begin so you just kind of sit there and not do anything? Am I the only one that ever feels that way? The house is a mess! You know what I need...I need those people from Mission Organization or Clean Sweep to come in and help me! Seriously. My coworkers think I'm so organized because my desk at work is neat and tidy and my drawers all organized.

If they could see any other part of my house than what I let them see, they wouldn't believe it.

My dream is a clean and organized home with everything having a place. I read about it. I watch these shows. I read organizing blogs...articles in Woman's Day and Family Circle. I've read all about it. I could probably write my own book. If I spent even half the time actually trying to get things organized as I spend reading about how others organize, I might actually get on the right track.

But no...not me. I sit here and pretend like I have nothing to do.

Jill might be bringing Marco over tomorrow for a play date with Abby, so I have to do something! I have to at least get the poop picked up out of the backyard!! Did I ever show you a picture of Marco?


Look at that face! I can't wait to meet him!

Okay...that's it...I'm going downstairs and getting to it. I'm going to get my butt out of this computer chair! Here I go...




Huh?

No! I am not going to take a nap! I refuse! I'm going downstairs to clean! Right now!!

Really.

No comments: